The Netcorp integration allows for automatic importing of mileage and hour readings from Netcorp into Gearbox nightly. Gearbox will then use the mileage and hour readings to ensure your assets are serviced in a timely manner.
Enabling Netcorp integration
The steps below will guide you how to enable the integration.
- Click on the User icon
- Click Settings
- On the navigation bar on the left-hand side, scroll and click on Integrations
- Once on the Integrations page scroll down to Netcorp GPS and fill out the following:
- Username: Enter the username provided by Netcorp
- Password: Enter the password provided by Netcorp
- Company IDs: Enter the company ID from Netcorp for your fleet and click Add additional company to add multiple IDs. Click the red X to remove any IDs from the list.
- Click to tick Integrate Netcorp, and Pull odometer values and/or Push vehicle status if required.
- Click Save to save changes.
- Click Connect Vehicles to connect your Gearbox and Netcorp fleet using fleet numbers and vehicle codes.
Like with Gearbox’s various other telematics integrations vehicle meter readings will import overnight for the day prior. Meter readings are imported and will appear under the Odometer tab for a vehicle with the badge Netcorp.
If you have any issues or require assistance regarding the above please contact Support.