Gearbox allows to import data from 5 cubits in native file form – so there’s no need to modify the downloaded file.
1. Start by generating the report from 5 cubits.
2. Set the date span and select all equipment
3. Download the report to your computer. The report must have the file extension.xls and first 5 rows will appear like this:
4. Open Gearbox and head to Odometer, then Import
5. Click on + Select file for import then drag-n-drop the file or click browse to locate on your computer.
6. Then click Import Five Cubits button
7. Gearbox will upload the file in the background and email you when the process has been completed.