Several bugs in Gearbox have been fixed this week, including the following:
- We resolved an issue with incorrect calculations on the Compliance dashboard.
- Spare fields 19 and 20 were not being displayed. They can now be found under the Settings tab on a vehicle’s information page.
- When viewing the All Open Work Orders dashboard, repair jobs with multiple repair types were being duplicated for each repair type. We have consolidated them into a single work order.
- There was some confusion around Purchase Orders as both the customer and supplier were marked as the “To:” address. We fixed this issue by marking the customer’s details as the “From:” address.
- We identified and fixed an issue where the global search was failing to correctly identify a vehicle in some circumstances.