- We have changed the Vehicle History table to only show the closed date, mileage and hour readings if the record is closed to help users know whether or not a job has been completed.
- When exporting purchase orders to Xero with tracking categories configured, users were unable to export POs if one of the categories was left blank. This issue has been fixed so that it is not mandatory for categories to be filled in.
- The column for hour readings was not displaying on the Prestart Register XLSX report. This bug has been resolved.
- We fixed a bug on the Service Schedule page that was creating duplicate jobs when the page was refreshed.