- When terminating an employee, all of the associated reminders, medicals and training records will automatically be archived. Their mobile number will also be removed in case they move to another company that also uses Gearbox, so the number can be added to their new system as their Prestart login.
- There was an issue with Tyre jobs that were converted from fault reports by Mechanic users not appearing on the Open Tyres page. The records were only shown on the History tab of a vehicle. This issue has been fixed so that all open records are displayed on the Open Tyres page.
- When a fault report was converted to a repair, any applicable mileage or hour offsets were not being displayed on the repair form. This issue has now been fixed.
- A recent update to the Completed Employee Prestarts by Month PDF changed the employees to sort by employee number. This has been reverted so employees are now sorted by first name again.
- We have stopped empty fault reports from being created in Gearbox if a Prestart user starts to fill out a Fault Report but cancels before saving.
- People using Prestart on an Android phone were finding that when filling out a Fault Report, the fault reason options were being duplicated. This bug has been fixed.
- The Fault Reports table has been optimised as some users were struggling to load it after applying several Group filters.
- We have fixed a bug with the Created By field on a Purchase Order not auto-populating.