- We have updated the Komatsu Komtrax integration – previously users had to manually import odometer and hourmeter readings via a CSV but now Gearbox automatically downloads meter readings from Komtrax.
- The Mass Verification screen has been improved with a new arrangement of fields so that it is easier for users to fill out the form.
- Additional columns have been added to the All Equipment Issues PDF and XLSX reports. We have added columns for Quantity and Cost.
- The Comment field on the MYOB-EXO export has been updated to show the vehicle’s fleet number.
- There was an issue with the Motocheck integration failing to import WOF/COF expiry dates into Gearbox for our customers in NZ. This issue has now been resolved.
- We have resolved a bug in the Service Group report that was displaying jobcard items out of order.