- The process of reordering parts has been simplified with a Reorder button added to the Stocktake Parts and Reorder Parts tables. The part reorder will be appended to the first open PO found with a matching repairer. If no PO record exists, a new one will be created.
- Additional columns have been added to the Current Asset XLSX report for information such as fuel type, NHVAS entry and exit dates, and target disposal date.
- We have added a Description field to all Inspections XLSX reports which concatenates the vehicle’s make, model and type.
- We have updated Purchase Orders so that if changes are made to an approved PO, an email is sent to the approver requesting them to re-approve the changes.
- A few of the analytics on the Maintenance Dashboard were displaying incorrect figures. This issue has now been fixed.
- The Compliance Reviews section has been optimised to cater for systems with a large number of records, to prevent time-outs.